Saturday, September 19, 2009





Some twitter-followers asked me for bee-haiku and bumblebee-haiku, unfortunately I've written only three (oh, I remember, there is another bee-haiku but it's in German only). I've informed one follower via direct message (twitter) but now other followers have asked me.


Here again my bee-haiku (the first and the second haiku were written some years ago, the last haiku is from this year, short ago on this blog):




withered lavender --
again the bee
returns

(published: WHC-German, 2005 — editor: Dietmar Tauchner and editorial staff)





blooms in winter --
the beemaster murmurs
about death

(published: Chrysanthemum, April 2007)







nearly lunchtime --
I can't stop watching
the bumblebee

(published on my blog 2009)




(author: Angelika Wienert)








6 comments:

John McDonald said...

love these
john

Janice Thomson said...

These are all excellent Angelika. So glad you reposted.

Magyar said...

Grand group, Angelika! _m

Dave Serjeant said...

I also seem to be going through a period of writing bee haiku. Nice set of three.

muse said...

They are beautiful, I can understand why you had requests for more. I write haiku myself, and wonder what you think about the conventional syllabic count of 5-7-5. I've heard from numerous sources that it is becoming obsolete, as people grow to understand the original japanese form better, but I still use the syllable count myself. I like the confines if gives, and I feel it forces me to be precise in a different way. I notice that you don't use the syllable count- how do you maintain the clarity of the form?

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,